First, get your filthy minds out of the gutter. Second, in the light that some of you may want to know my deep, dark secrets, I snagged this survey from here.
- 1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel? Definitely when I’m doing the telling. Only part of that is because I am partially deaf and I supplement my poor hearing with watching people’s faces.
- 2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way? See the post titled I Loved You.
- 3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them? Assuming my boyfriend is with me, I would call my son.
- 4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid? I would want to live as full as I’m able. Spend time with my loved ones. And yes, those closest to me would know, I wouldn’t want it to come as a shock to them. I wouldn’t maybe announce it to the world tho. I’m sure I would be afraid, wouldn’t you?
- 5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust. Trust. Because you can trust someone and grow to love them but you cannot love someone and not trust them. Not true love. And blind love is empty.
- 6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not? Assuming I have my iPhone which is never far from my side, I would try to save the dog while calling for help. I would then call my boss and take a sick day.
- 7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most? These people are one and the same. As they should be.
- 8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say? First, this has happened. I’ll have to share that story some day. Second, my bestest friend outside of my boyfriend is my adopted brother. So no chance of this happening again.
- 9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not? Assuming I could give them an hour and they would be happy? In a heartbeat. There are many things left unsaid that I would say.
- 10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend? Gah, I sure hope so!
- 11. Does love = sex? Well no, since I love my gals but I’m not hopping into bed with them. But with my guy? Yes. A relationship needs all parts to work, though sex does not = love.
- 12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not? If their situation were more dire than my own (ie I have money in the bank and no family to support), yes.
- 13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person? I tell the people I love each and every day. For the negative feelings…I don’t do well with confrontation.
- 14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back? I think it’s harder to explain that you don’t feel the way they do. Love expects reciprocation.
- 15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose? My iPhone. It’s my lifeline to the world, my entertainment when I’m bored, my photo album.
- 16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you? Just told Teala and Cindy that I love them. They are sisters of my heart.
- 17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why? I’d change landing on my ass last week. Stupid hip STILL hurts!
- 18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you? Obviously, my boyfriend. Also, a large guard dog.
- 19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not? In an emergency, yes.
- 21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision? Okay, really? I refuse to answer on grounds that I may cry.
- 22. Are you old fashioned? I’d say no, but I’ve been accused of this, so maybe…
- 23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it? Everyday.
- 24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why? Life is empty without love. Bottom line.
- 25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be? A money tree. I know money may not buy happiness, but it can buy a lot that I and my loved ones need and that would make me happy.