Things have been pretty busy here this week.
The holidays are in full swing here. My home is slowly beginning to look festive and yesterday we completed Christmas shopping for my son. Thursday I even completed a huge portion of the names on our Christmas card list. Though money is tight, I’m working on special gifts for those I’m closest to. Fortunately, they all don’t mind things homemade.
1. First name? Tia
2. Do you have a best friend? I have a few 🙂
3. What country are you from? US of A
4. What book are you reading at the moment? A Breath of Snow and Ashes, Book 6 in the Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon
5. Hair color? Mostly brown. In the summer, it gets a reddish tint.
6. Do you collect anything? At the moment, it seems to be craft supplies.
7. Did you finish high school? Yup.
8. Do you believe in karma? Absolutely.
9. Do you believe in God? I believe in a higher power, call it what you will.
10. Have you ever cheated? No, I haven’t
11. Halloween or Christmas? I like both, but Halloween means I get to dress up…
12. Piano or guitar? I can’t play either, but my love plays guitar, so I’m partial.
13. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2
14. What mood are you in right now? Hrm.. Pretty good. Exhausted from the week I’ve had, but in a good way. I’m proud of a job well done, excited to start new projects. I’m relaxed though my body is a little hurty. I’m feeling festive and excited about the holidays for the first time in years.
15. How’s the weather at the moment? Dreary
16. Night or day? Noon
17. Favorite fictional character? Agh! This is hard. I love Claire Randall/Fraser from the above mentioned series. Merry Gentry from Laurell K. Hamilton’s Fae series. The Mad Hatter. Beatrice from Much Ado About Nothing.
18. Are you the life at the party? Hardly. I prefer smaller groups of people I know well.
19. Do you sleep with your cupboard doors open or closed? Why would you leave them open, sleeping or not? Or does cupboard = closet? In that case, it’s a sliding door and it’s usually open. Makes it easier for me to fall into when I’m stumbling around in the middle of the night. I like to keep things interesting.
20. Do you count your steps when you walk? No. I’m usually trying to focus on making sure I don’t slip or trip and wind up on my ass. Usually.
And if this wasn’t enough for you, I wrote this for BB2G.